Progress on the Bangs St Social Housing Renewal project which will deliver 445 homes that improve the local area, and are climate-friendly.
Recent Preparation for the build:
– timber safety fence around the entire site
– experts brought in to remove contaminated material from the ground before works start
– protection of the trees that we can, removal or pruning any trees that will be impacted by building, and planning to plant even more trees when construction is complete.
Quick snapshot of the build:
– creating a new 1500m2 central community park
– improving the large northern park at the Princes Street end
– planting more than 100 new trees across the site.